SEGUNDO GRADO

SEGUNDO GRADO
Recuerden que cada lunes hay quiz de verbos.




Estudien por favor.

miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

First grade. Homework for Friday, Sept 12.

Imprimir o copiar en una hoja. No contestar.


Circle the correct word.
1 My penfriend is from Poland. He’s /His great.
2. My teacher is British. Her / She name’s Anna.
3. They / Their aren’t at home now..
4. My favourite music is heavy metal. It’s / Its great!
5. We / Our teacher is from Rome.
6. My penfriend is from French / France
7. Gabriela is in England / English
8. Is your teacher Poland / Polish

Complete the dialogue with an appropriate word.

Andy: Hello, I’m your new teacher.
Pedro: ___________________ your name?
Andy: My name’s Andy.
Julia: _____________ you England?
Andy: No, I ______________. I’m from Perth.
           __________’s a city in Australia. My wife _________ English.
Pedro: What’s ___________ name?
Andy: Fiona. She’s _________ doctor.
          What ___________ your names?
Pedro: My name’s Pedro….
Julia: And my name’s Julia.
Andy: ___________ are you from?
Julia: _________ ‘re from Rosario.
          ________ Argentina.
Andy: And how old _______ you?
Pedro: I _______ fifteen and Julia ________ sixteen.
Julia:  Pedro is _______ brother.