Todas estas actividades son con la finalidad de practicar en casa lo que se ha visto en la clase.
Contestar en casa
Do the exercises on the simple present of the verb to be
Fill in the blanks with the right subject / personal pronouns (I, you, he, she, it, we, they):
1. Angelina Joli is American. __________ isn't French.
2. Brad Pitt is American, too. ________isn't German.
3. Brad and Angelina aren't French. _______ are American.
4. My friend and I are high school students. ______ aren't primary school students.
5. The Statue of Liberty is in New York. ______ isn't in Washington.
Fill in the blanks with the right form of to be ( am, are or is):
1. _______ you the new student?
2. Yes, I _______.
3. Leila and Nancy ______ students.
4. Nancy ____ Australian .
5. My sister and I _______ students.
6. The girls ______ tired.
7. These women ______ beautiful.
8. The tea ______ delicious.
9. Nadia and Leila ______ friends.
10. The newspaper _______ cheap.
Choose the correct answer (negative or affirmative form of to be):
1. Is Julia Robert French? No, she _______ French.
2. What about Robert de Nero? Is he an American actor? Yes, he ________.
3. Are New York and Los Angeles Spanish Cities? No, they ________ Spanish cities.
4. Is Big Ben in Paris? No, it ________ in Paris.
5. Is Mount Everest in Africa? No, it _________ in Africa. It is in Asia.
Dar click en el link, imprimir las actividades y después contestar. Pegarlo en la libreta.